Professional Detailer needed - TDK Detailing are HIRING
Are you someone who is passionate about the aesthetic beauty of cars, hard working, have relentless attention to detail and love to keep developing your skills?
We are looking for a professional detailer to join our established and growing local business based in Moulton Park Industrial Estate (Northampton).
Ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following:
• Good customer service skills – written and spoken communication
• Great work ethic - you will know that the work can be very physically demanding
• Polite, honest and respectful
• Machine Polishing and Paint Correction experience
• Nano Ceramic Coating application experience
• Interior Detailing experience
• A UK Driving licence is a must, to be able to move vehicles in and out of our studio
• Machine Polishing to correct customer vehicle paintwork
• Nano Ceramic Coating application to customer vehicles interior and exterior
Interior Detailing using various products, tools and methods – including Steam Cleaning
• Exterior safe washing of the vehicles
• Carry out your work to best standard possible every single time, working as a team to progress the work where required. Working to deadlines, some overtime may be required and would be agreed. Be willing to learn and take on new knowledge/methods of working.
• Providing a pleasant customer experience from when the customer gets in touch to through to aftercare.
- Educating our potential customers and customers about our services, the products and tools that we use to achieve the incredible quality finish on their vehicle
- Carrying out face-to-face consultations to evaluate the condition of their vehicle and provide recommendations and bespoke quotations for services based on this and customer needs
- Carrying out vehicle check-in with the customer, informing them of any imperfections not noted when the vehicle is washed and decontaminated
- Providing a pleasant pick up experience and taking payments, going through the aftercare and Nano Ceramic Coating maintenance advice with the customer
- Dealing with customer queries at any stage of the customer experience
Salary: will be agreed based on experience and skill set
Working hours: full-time, quite flexible - self-employed to start (we can help you with setting this up)
Interested? We’d love to have a chat with you! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org